Thursday 24 September 2009

Lapdesk business and leisure folder

If I had to invest £25,000 in this business, I would modify it in two ways:

a) Selling it with an insurance, because some business man have really important and sometimes expensive things in their folders (laptops, mobilephones, etc) and with this insurance they'll receive money to replace their things in case of lost.

b) I'll sell a platform with it, like the ones you can see in this link: http://www.instand.com/ because it will be even more confortable for business man to do their things in the office, meeting or wherever they are.

My marketing area to this product will be the sector of business men, because they are the ones who need a thing like this. I want to include an insurance and the platform in the price. My competitors will be the other persons who are selling the same product as me, or the ones with a different idea but for the same thing, but mine is going to be different (because I want to include the platform and the insurance). Im going to have advertisements on T.V., flyers, promotion in newspapers, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment